- Projectos, SA is a Portuguese consulting and engineering firm providing the widest range
of multidisciplinary engineering services in the industrial and energy
The Company was incorporated in 1995, as
a result of a split of Profabril Centro de Projectos, SA with a share capital of EUR 1 million
and covering industrial projects as well as oil, gas and power projects.
In the international markets PROFABRIL
INDÚSTRIA is operating under the heading of PORTUGUESE CONSULTING GROUP (PCG) having an
acquired experience in more than 40 countries of Africa, Asia, Latin America and more
recently in Eastern Europe.
The Company is registered, either
directly or through the associated companies, with the World Bank, European Bank for
Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Inter-American Development Bank, African
Development Bank, UNDP, UNIDO, CDI, FAO, ABU DHABI Fund, KUWAIT Fund and other major
international financial institutions.
It has its main role in delivering
engineering services in an innovative fashion, mainly in turnkey projects.
- Sines-Aveiras Pipeline for CLC, a Petrogal
subsidiary- turnkey type contract including the concept design, construction and erection
of the Sines and Aveiras terminals as well as engineering services for the pipeline (in
association with Bechtel), coordination of environmental aspects in association with
Agripo, a Group firm;
- Expansion of the capacity of carbonblack
production for Carbogal in Sines;
- Design of the Gist Brocades antibiotic
factory initially located in Matosinhos, Portugal and later transferred to Mexico;
- Evaluation studies for GDL of the medium
term gas consumption in the Lisbon Metropolitan area;
- Design and Construction Management of the
new distribution centre of Pingo Doce in Azambuja.
- Expansion of the Portucel paper pulp mill,
Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Lisbon Wholesale Market electromechanical
- Expansion of the Luanda Gas storage
- Natural Gas Pipelines for TransGás
CLC (Petrogal) Pipeline Sines
Aveiras de Cima
Portucel, Paper Mill,
Viana do Castelo
Sines Refinary, Engineering